《她躺平?裴爺掐煙鎖腰硬把命續上》 第1卷 第156章 但你很棒
Advertisement
褚的聲音帶著一不易察覺的哽咽,卻依舊保持著慣有的平靜:
"I don’t want to hide it… I really thought about suicide before."
(以前的我……不瞞你說,我真的想過自殺。)
垂著眼,指尖無意識地挲著茶杯邊緣,聲音輕得像嘆息:
"It tormented me, turned me numb and slow. I was helpless…"
(它折磨我,讓我變得麻木,遲鈍,我無可奈何……)
"But now……I hesitate."
(但是現在……我猶豫了。)
忽然抬眼看向老太太,眼底浮起一層淺淺的水,卻沒掉下來,語氣里多了幾分的暖意:
"I’m married."
(我結婚了。)
"Someone who’s always wanted to be an independent woman—now I’m married."
(一個立志于做獨立的人,結婚了。)
"My husband… he’s such a wonderful, warm man."
(我的丈夫,他是一個很優秀、很溫暖的人。)
"He’s showing me he can catch me, hold me up."
(他在向我表示,他能夠接住我,托住我。)
輕輕搖頭,角勾起一抹淺淡又無奈的笑:
"He’s really silly. He treats me like I’m his whole world."
Advertisement
(他真的很傻,他把我當作他的全部。)
"He’s so good. I can’t bear to see him lose me, so I chose to stay for him."
(他太好了,我舍不得看他得不到我,所以我全了他。)
話音頓了頓,的聲音又沉了下去,帶著難以言說的掙扎:
"But for me…"
(但是對于我來說,)
"His goodness, to someone who once wanted to die, feels like a light in a dying struggle—so close yet so out of reach."
(他的好,對想死的我來說,就像垂死掙扎的,近在眼前卻又遙不可及。)
"I’m scared of hurting him, scared of being a burden to him."
(我怕傷害他,怕拖累他。)
的睫輕輕,語氣里滿是迷茫:
"But now I hesitate."
(但是現在我猶豫了。)
"What would that silly man do if I’m gone"
(我死了,那個傻子怎麼辦?)
"But…but I really can’t control the somatic symptoms."
(可是、可是……軀化,我真的控制不住。)
的聲音微微發,帶著深深的自我厭棄:
"If I hurt him one day, I’ll hate myself."
(如果有一天我傷害到他了,我會討厭自己的。)
"I can feel myself getting worse. He has to take care of me—I’ll drag him down."
(我覺到,我在變得嚴重,他要照顧我,會拖累他。)
垂下眼,聲音里滿是無力:
"So I’m really troubled. I don’t know what to do."
(所以,我很苦惱,我不知道該怎麼辦。)
老太太"oh"了聲,眼神溫得像浸潤了深秋暖,語氣里滿是理解與疼惜:
"How lucky you are, dear."
(多幸運啊。)
"To have someone pull you back and cherish you like that."
(能有這樣一個人拉住你、呵護你。)
"You’re truly brave—that’s why I think you’re so special."
(你真的很勇敢——這也是我為什麼覺得你特別。)
"Even though you’re stuck in the dark yourself,"
(明明自己陷在暗里,)
"you still feel for others, sympathize with them, and leave the light for people around you—giving warmth to others."
(共、同,把留給別人,給別人溫暖。)
頓了頓,鏡片後的目愈發懇切:
"You know, most patients end up numb, turning cold because of disappointment."
(你要知道,大部分患者到最後都會麻木,因為失而變得冷漠。)
"They don’t care about themselves, nor about anyone else."
(他們不關心自己,也不關心別人。)
"The pain of somatic symptoms—normal people really can’t understand it—especially why some people would want to commit suicide."
(軀化的痛苦,正常人真的會不到——尤其是他們本不懂,為什麼有人會想自殺。)
"But you’re amazing."
(但你很棒。)
"You’re not trapped by it; instead, you treat it as a problem to think about and find answers to."
(你沒有被它困住,反而把它當一個問題去思考、去尋找答案。)
"Suicide—many psychologists and patients don’t dare to talk about it lightly."
(自殺——很多心理醫生、患者都不敢輕易提起。)
"That’s why so many people don’t understand mental illness. They don’t get those who are struggling, and even call them weak or cowardly."
(所以很多人才不懂心理疾病,他們不理解那些掙扎的人,甚至說他們脆弱、懦弱。)
"But what they don’t know is that by that point, it’s no longer a struggle of will."
(可他們不知道,到了那一步,已經不是意志在鬥爭了。)
老太太的聲音沉了沉,帶著篤定的認真:
"It’s a problem with the brain, a malfunction of the physiological mechanism."
(是大腦出了問題,是生理機制出了故障。)
"When they see blood, their first reaction isn’t fear,"
(他們看到鮮,第一反應不是害怕,)
"but excitement—pure excitement. Their brains get hyped up by it."
(而是興、是激,大腦會為之。)
"It’s the same with sharp objects."
"harm isn’t pain for them, on the contrary, it makes their brains happy and excited."
(看到尖銳的東西也一樣——傷害對他們來說不是痛苦,反而會讓大腦快樂、興。)
老太太眼角的皺紋因笑意愈發和,語氣里滿是溫和的篤定:
"You and him—you’re actually fulfilling each other, love."
(你和他,其實是在互相全。)
往前湊了湊,聲音放得更,像長輩在耳邊細細叮囑:
"If you really can’t bear to leave him, why not try letting him truly catch you?"
"Giving yourself to him completely, without holding back"
(如果真的舍不得,不妨試著讓他真的接住你——是那種全心付、毫無保留的接住。)
"In that,"(這里面,)
"there’s life, old age, illness, and death,"
(藏著生老病死,)
"all your good and bad sides,"
(藏著你所有的好與不好,)
"the somatic symptoms you can’t control,"
(藏著你控制不住的軀化,)
"and the vulnerability that pops up occasionally."
(也藏著你偶爾冒出來的脆弱。)
語氣里滿是欣:
"You’re both considering each other, fulfilling each other. That’s truly wonderful, isn’t it"
(你們都在互相諒、互相全。能這樣,真的很好了,不是麼?)